• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Neighbour Help -- Additional Culture shows +0

Preator

Game version: v1.27-(9b433671f) (2017-03-28 11:36)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Firefox 52.0
Flash Player version: 25.0.0.127
Operating System: Win 10
Screen resolution: 1920*1080
Account name: Preator
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title:N/A

Current situation:
Some (not all) of my culture buildings which have active neigbour help show +0 Additional Culture when hovering over with mouse.

Expected situation:
The additional culture to be greater than zero, Base Culture * 1,16 precisely, since I have a level 3 WR

Reproduction Steps
Have some culture buildings
2. Wait until some neihgbours and/or fellows polish them.
3. Look at their additional culture values.
(Sorry not to give some decent reproduction steps, but this is all i can say for now)

Refreshing does not correct it.

Screenshots of the bug:
diiCOlr.png

Last edited:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
At the moment i cannot reproduce this one. all the received help showed me the correct values directly (with rounding issues tho).
Did you remember if maybe you got the buffs during the twilight hour (the hour in which the game currently doesn't know what day it is).
Maybe you got those buff just before a daily update?

any specifics you remember?

Preator

This happened in two consecutive days.
Two days ago (initial post's day) two of the libraries were infected. I don't remember when they got buffed, but I don't think it matters. Because, after I created this thread both buffs wore off, and they got polished again. And they again showed +0.
Yesterday, one of the libraries was ok, the other was still infected.
Today, both are ok, nothing is wrong anymore.
No idea what happened, why happened. It just did. So i am not sure if it will happen again. I have absolutely no idea how to reproduce it.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I will mark this one as cannot reproduce, even tho its clear from your screenshot that there was something wrong.
However without clear reproduction steps the devs cant fix it either.

If it should reoccur later, this one can be reopened.