• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Neighborly help possible again today / icons "incorrect"

Elevenar

Game version: v1.34-(4c99ced1c) (2017-07-07 8:23)
Game world: BETA
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 x64
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.131
Operating System: Windows 10 Insider
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: humans for sure

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
I visited all of my members and neighbors this morning, now I can visit+help them again!
Even if this is an incorrect behaviour, the helping hands icons show "correct" under these circumstances (some are golden, which they shouldn't be).

Expected situation:
Visiting members/neighbors should not have been possible before 7am tommorrow! The hands icon should show non-golden hands.

Reproduction Steps
1. Try to re-visit one of your members/neighbors you visited before (best this morning).

Screenshots of the bug:
20170707 nh_icons.gif

Last edited:

Elevenar

You killed my KP recharge "meditation" also. I did start it yesterday, if I am right ... not too sure about that, perhaps my fault but can't check now.

Edit: I started a new "meditation" ... now, having 16KP already the timer says 13mins to next KP ... ?? should be 59minutes... or means, you killed the recharge before.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1250

I can visit the fellows again. I got another problem too, I visited some neighbours who have visited me a few hours ago and I am not getting supplies from them.

DeletedUser1771

This is also same persistant 'helping hands' bug which we confirmed a looooooooooooong time ago. Yesterdays update made it even worse. :rolleyes: Now we have golden and green hands everywhere which doesn't care about time and somehow game believes in those hands, and work like that. I have to see how we will deal with this report, as this one, too.

DeletedUser1771

Ok. This is definitely a duplicate of that persistent bug, which didn't appear today. Lets hope that it will stay like that.

Elevenar

I am not sure, if it is a bug. I guess, you kill the database, perhaps for some reason. That's why the status of NH gets lost...