• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Neighborly help 11:50 h ?!

Brummbaer

Game version: 0.26.1295-af3ff88-(master) (2015-09-28 14:36)
Game world: beta-1
Browser + version: Firefox 40.0.2
Flash Player version: 18.0.0.232
Operating System: Windows 7 64bit
Screen resolution: 1366x768
Account name: Brummbaer
Humans or Elves: Elves
Hardware Acceleration: ON

Neighborly help 11:50 h on one Garden of Harmony

upload_2015-9-28_18-49-28.png

DeletedUser118

Jup, I have that "bug" as well. Plz tell me its a feature. ^^

We have checked with our game designers and can tell you that this is not intended behaviour, so this would be a bug. Now the only problem we have left is actually reproducing it, because it seems to work correctly right now. :)

DeletedUser

Probably the same thing, I just found that the 'neighborhood help' is available to do again, when there should have been 1 or 2 hours left to go.
I had not looked at the times before it could be done again earlier, but those times were obviously reduced.

These times should be at 23 hours. If that is not the case, could you please create a new bug report for that? :)

DeletedUser1417

I've noticed the following:
When visiting a player on the world map, then there is no problem. It's only by using the symbol for the fellowship.

Elderflower

Don't know if this is related but I am having a problem going through and helping the members of my fellowship. I have to return to my city between each one. Otherwise the hands appear but I cannot click on anything - or at least the clicking has no effect. I also found that I couldn't write in the fellowship chat panel until I had logged out and in again.