• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Neighborly Bonus Symbol missing

Brummbaer

Game version: 0.24.923-402471dd-(master) (2015-09-1 12:33)
Game world: beta
Browser + version: Firefox 40.0.3
Flash Player version: 18.0.0.232
Operating System: Windows 7 64bit
Screen resolution: 1366x768
Account name: Brummbaer
Humans or Elves: Elves
Hardware Acceleration: OFF
City Animation: OFF

Neighborly Help Bonus Symbol missing during continous game play.
3rd row first garden
upload_2015-9-26_21-48-37.png

After reloading the game the symbol appears
upload_2015-9-26_21-49-13.png

Server communication problem?

Last edited:
We've tried this now, but cannot reproduce it so far. Is this still a problem for you? And, if so, could you please provide us with reproduction steps so that we know what to do to get this to malfunction? Thanks in advance! :)

DeletedUser

I have observed this once or twice on a village load, in each case I put it down to a Flash issue since Flash froze/crash right after it.
Not seen (yet) since last Flash update a few days ago.
( https://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/ You have version 19,0,0,185 installed )
Flash automatic update sometimes wait a few days before reporting a new version (even though some are critical), therefore I took the habit of checking that page daily and update manually whenever needed.

DeletedUser

Similar just happened while doing my rounds, about the last village on second server, hand icon (in top left, so overall for the village) was greyed out on first load, and available on second load; it might not be the exact same thing, but probably related.
No Flash freeze this time.
Configuration idenical to that of Brummbaer, besides the Flash version
Worth mentionning: this was the first time I was visiting this village, since I only scouted the hexagon leading to it over the past 24 hours.