• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Neighborhoods now more active than ever before?

DeletedUser205

Well, I get more than 420k coins daily (depending a little on neighborly helping).
And I'm often under the 240k coins, which I need now to scout 1 province (I do that at the end of the day, if I have enough coins).
Sometimes the coins go away for "Research Expansion", sometimes I have to buy goods at the wholesaler with coins (because of the saddeningly fact, that nobody in my world likes to sell planks since several days).
Anyway, I can't eat them or buy schokolade with them - the only reason for low coins are the needs for producing goods (tier 3 needs lots of coins for that), upgrades and so on ...
That's the reason, my scouting is nearly at 0 at the moment.
If I had the hope of active neighbors in the next circle, I probably would prefer to scout than to upgrade or expand my city, but as I said .... all dead in that area :-(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser744

I also lost my active neighborhood in only 2 weeks. At the start two weeks ago i could trade my goods without any problem, 1 week ago it was harder and now its impossible. I need thousands of marble for upgrades but nobody will trade it. Planks goes in the same direction with a delay of 1 week.
Put the wholesaler from 5:1 to 2:1 and it would fix the biggest problems.
Now players leave the game because of trading doesnt work and progress will be impossible and then the next players have nobody to trade.:(

DeletedUser252

The best traders in my surrounding are just outside my discovered place. I desperatly want to go to them :rolleyes:
Today my last neightbor has given up I think, didn't get any help today :(
I'm kinda stuck right now. Always, saving, saving, saving............... Bloody mortars!

DeletedUser

Daruk and myselfandi, if you post screenshots of those encounters that block your advance maybe we can help you overcome them! More scouting should lead to discovering active neighbors, I hope.

DeletedUser252

Ow, I finally will get there :p i'm just to impatient I think ;).
I think I'll have to wait till my sworddancers are upgraded, hopefully tomorrow