• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Moved in worldmap

DeletedUser2084

Dear Elvenar team,

Today your guys changed my city in the world map in a other place.
I was happy where i was and your guys never asked me if i wanted change my place, this is unrespectfull.
I was with my fellowship in the worldmap. If your guys dont change my orginal place in the worldmap. i will stop playing this game. If i wanted to change my place in the world map i asked, so i never asked and your guys doing what you wanted with players where they are happy. sooo.
You can choose, or set me in the place where i was before or i stop playing.,

Dony

King of Bugs
If you didnt wanted to be moved you should have unchecked Allow automating movement to better position in your options

DeletedUser

It is better to be in another place then your FS, more opportunity to give/get Neighborly help.

DeletedUser2003

And continuing with what @SoggyShorts wrote, Sultan, not only did you not lose your FS members for daily visits, you still have them as long as you are part of that FS, and now hopefully you will have many more from your new neighborhood, but you should also have a much bigger Trader offering more variety of trades from outside your FS. This is a really good thing! It's just a matter of taking something that was done (albeit without your expectation), and perhaps looking at it in a different light? We would hate to see you leave the game for this move, as it really is not a bad thing at all. Good luck to you :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1681

Sometimes the results of this automatic movement can be a bit odd - someone in my fs said she's been moved and is now surrounded by goldmines.
During the "big move" we were told that the centerpoint of map can't be revealed (or something to that effect) so how can you judge if you're being moved closer to centerpoint.
Those goldmines will eventually be filled, but will they be other active players or new ones who start a mainbuilding upgrade and disappear. Not very promising when it comes to trading or nh. I myself might leave the move option ticked just to see if I'd be moved again.

SoggyShorts

During the "big move" we were told that the centerpoint of map can't be revealed (or something to that effect) so how can you judge if you're being moved closer to centerpoint.
@Katwijk figured it out at some point, I believe there was a list too.
For beta, "manfred" is in the center

DeletedUser1681

Sooooo...what was the answer? :oops::confused:
Movement is handled by a bit of code, just like any such thing it can go astray - program "thinks" it got it right, player looks around and goes "oh noooo".
Just had a look at that fs member of ours who was moved and she definately seems to be on the edge rather than closer to center.

Although during the first phase of "big move" they did some of it manually, it probably isn't possible to reverse the thing there may be somebody else on the old spot already. And I doubt they would start moving people around manually anymore anyways, not because they were happier in the old spot.
As I said earlier I'd just leave the move option ticked and hope to be moved again with better luck.

And as you said yourself it's not a bad thing to be moved away from fs members - new trading options without losing any fs options, new neighbours to help without losing any of your fs help. At least that's the theory :p