• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Mouse looks at city instead of collecting

DeletedUser

Game version: v1.91-beta.10-(b1ef0bc) (2019-10-18 09:32)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Browser Chrome
Flash Player version:
Operating System:
Windows 10
Screen resolution: Super Big
Account name: Soleil
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 3/5 – 4/5 a lot happening now
Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
When collecting from buildings my mouse does not want to let go of the factory or building I clicked on to start the sweep collect. Kind of an odd bug, but it only happens on beta and not live. My mouse must really love my city to move my whole screen around to look at it. It’s like I clicked on the grassy area and it’s moving the city (Ya know when looking for that darn builder?) and not collecting.

Expected situation:
To be able to collect from factories, houses, workshops etc without moving the view of my city

Reproduction Steps
1. Click once on a factory
2. Try to sweep collect
3. City moves instead
4. I did not break the game but maybe my mouse likes looking at my city as much as I do!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2378

This happened to me today too, with Flash and Firefox.

DeletedUser2690

I have no problems with Chrome, Windows 10 and HTML5 doing collections from workshops or manufactories.

@soleil Are you still having this problem?

DeletedUser

This last collect was better. I thought it was my mouse because the gaming mouse I use has an issue with static building up. But it happened a lot this last update and not on live, thought I would post it. What it seems to do is when you click, it's almost like the building is invisible and you're clicking through the building onto the background you use to move the view of your city. And I have to click and sweep several times or single click each building. Many times, I've seen my buildings disappear or fragment with HTML5.

It just did it, I clicked on a level 12 house, it collected the gold and then got stuck to my house and started moving my view around.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1163

That is happening to me also in Beta. When I click on a building, my mouse gets stuck and moves the entire screen. I have to click refresh then the screen is back to normal but in a few minutes the mouse gets stuck again.

DeletedUser

This is what I mean by fragmented buildings. This area is suppose to be my trader. This is what it changes to.
fragmentedbuilding.JPG

fragment2.JPG

fragment3.JPG

It's changed to a workshop, my magic dust factory and the Dwarven tracks. Sometimes it will even turn to people walking around.

Maillie

I use both Chrome and HTML5 and my mouse gets stuck on almost everything. When I tried to move a building I had to click several times to get it to stop moving it. Just about every building I clicked on to set up for the next 3 hours was an adventure.

baypen

That is happening to me also in Beta. When I click on a building, my mouse gets stuck and moves the entire screen. I have to click refresh then the screen is back to normal but in a few minutes the mouse gets stuck again.

Still the same problem on my beta-account, no problem on lifeworld.

DeletedUser2690

I am going to confirm this based on it happening to so many players.

Marindor

Since noone seems to be able to reproduce this anymore, we will archive this thread as cannot reproduce. Seeing that the bug seems to have been valid at the time of reporting, we will grant the diamonds. Please let us know if it comes back :)