• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Motivations

DeletedUser1596

Hi guys!
Some people from my fellowship reported a little bit longer loading times when visiting other cities, which started (again) a discussion about motivation system. [not too popular btw] And because we have no solid information, I'd like to ask directly: Is there going to be some change or upgrade in motivation system anytime soon? (no details needed, we are just curious)

SoggyShorts

I would think that they'd make doing visits the same as it is on the mobile app. They could create a whole new system, but if it's already there, why not just port it over?

ALdbeign

Because the mobile app isn't Flash and the PC app is, same is true on FOE that some things work completely different on PC vs mobile. Not a simple port but rather writing equivalent code (and let's be real, Flash sucks :p)

SoggyShorts

Because the mobile app isn't Flash and the PC app is, same is true on FOE that some things work completely different on PC vs mobile. Not a simple port but rather writing equivalent code (and let's be real, Flash sucks :p)
Right, "port" was a poor choice of words. Still though, if the idea and design is something inno finally likes for improving visits I would expect a similar design here.

CrazyWizard

If you have an android phone, there are ways to get the mobile version of the game outside the unlocked area's (France and UK).
Thats how most in our guild do it now. it quick and convinient.

You just need 1 person in the guild who knows how to get it and that person can distributed it troughout the guild.

In the browserversion it's just a horrible drag.

DeletedUser1596

Tell it to my old nokia, that just doesn't want to give up :) But thanks for the tip, I'll ask around in FS.

DeletedUser1596

I didn't know that, but i guess I'll wait some more for an in-game miracle.

I'll just keep your advice in mind, should I lose my patience in the future.