• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix More intense training

DeletedUser236

Since English isn't my native language I'm not sure, but the quest says:

"all is ready"..

Shouldn't it be:

"all are ready" ?

sj2NRoJ.png
[\spoiler

DeletedUser58

"All is ready" is a common phrase I think, it can be replaced with "Everything is ready" where it becomes clear the is is okay. It's not all the things are complete but more like each individual thing is complete (or at least that's my understanding of it :D the staff can correct me if I'm wrong).

DeletedUser236

"Everything is ready"

That makes sense! I read it more like, 'my troops are ready' (since it's about training my troops).. That's why the is didn't make any sense to me :p

To bad not "all is ready" for me, will take some time to get the right resources ;)

DeletedUser

I would agree here with ThePhantom and want to mention, that this quest to me also is too far ahead/demanding too much, when a player gets it...

DeletedUser236

that this quest to me also is too far ahead/demanding too much, when a player gets it

I have to agree with the both of you ;) Nevertheless, I'm not sure if saying "all" (or everything) is the right thing to do, since all isn't ready (I don't know if I can even reach level 9 without another research).. Maybe your troops are ready, but you aren't since you are working on it (it would make more sense if you actually have everything ready, but I don't think most have) :D

At this point my barracks are level 6, and they want me to upgrade it to level 9 :(

DeletedUser

I just discovered you CAN reach level 9 without another research :D (but the amount of needed goods is really ugly :()