• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Moonstone library

little bee

O.k. I know this is tecnically a live problem and I shouldn't post it here. But on the other hand we did have the same thing here on beta and asked you not to let this go live. And you did technically promise that it was just a betafluke.

So please explain, why the moonstone library is back on live worlds again?

Have the producers still not noticed how destructive it is? Or are they just incapable of switching from one artifact to another?

Lovec Krys

@little bee If it reamins for one week as it did on beta, it won't cause any problem. The total number of Libraries in cities will raise only by little amount.
But it tells something when the same bugs from beta keeps flowing into the live worlds...

Enevhar Aldarion

It was not a bug on Beta, it was the devs all on a German holiday and no one activating the Bear artifacts that weekend, so that the game defaulted back to the Library set. It looks like the same thing happened this week with Live, except I don't think there was a big holiday to blame this time, just forgetful devs. lol

Lushette

I sometimes wonder why we even have a Beta server as no matter what is said on Beta regarding issues or bugs, it still happens on the live worlds anyway.

little bee

it was only for 1 week so the time between beta and live is back thesame for changes , no big deal.
Except if this "one week" keeps happening then enough libraries will be won to negatively impact the trade. I think they should remove the library permanently and change the default to either phoenix or bear artifacts. That way when they forget to start the artifact again, we will just be getting a better artifact instead.

Skillpowers

Except if this "one week" keeps happening then enough libraries will be won to negatively impact the trade. I think they should remove the library permanently and change the default to either phoenix or bear artifacts. That way when they forget to start the artifact again, we will just be getting a better artifact instead.
its still an option to put it in ur city or not , it takes space so some people might not put it there , it all depends on how much space you have and in what chapter you are in.

little bee

its still an option to put it in ur city or not , it takes space so some people might not put it there , it all depends on how much space you have and in what chapter you are in.
I think the current situation in the global trades shows clearly that asking people not to place the library does not work. The current situation of giving only one set in crafting, but leaving the old ones in place, is already insufficient to fix the global market. And every single "accidental" library week makes that just a little worse.

Skillpowers

I think the current situation in the global trades shows clearly that asking people not to place the library does not work. The current situation of giving only one set in crafting, but leaving the old ones in place, is already insufficient to fix the global market. And every single "accidental" library week makes that just a little worse.
u can always add more "scrolls" to future updates of buildings as payment to upgrade it.

little bee

u can always add more "scrolls" to future updates of buildings as payment to upgrade it.
That would be an extremely bad idea. For one thing this would effect only high chapter players. But the problem effects every single world including the young one where there are no end chapter players yet. Also it is not only about scrolls. In many ways the imbalance of the sentient goods are even worse because they can not be stored.
But more importantly demanding more scrolls would perpetuate the problem. It would mean that the libraries can never be removed from the game, because if they were the market would tilded the other way. And it would put new players at an even greater disadvantage.

Heymrdiedier

wow, surprised to see we are still talking about this.

Honestly i was very happy to see these back for one week. I was kinda hoping on a longer return, but bummed out they are gone again now.
I still think taking them out as prices isn't a solution at all for all the complaints that were stated above. The production just had to be changed to bonus +1 or +2 and thats it.