• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [mobile] No animation for every bulding

MalpA

Game version: 1.46.1-4840fd2-0 (zz 1.48)
Game world: Beta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android 7.0
Screen resolution: 1280x720
Account name: MalpA
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:

All buldings lost their animations...they are like turned into stones

Expected situation:

i want back my animations :p

Reproduction Steps

1) have the newest version of game
2) have buldings with animations
3) noticed that it dont have aniamtion

Last edited:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi MalpA,

I couldn't reproduce this in my account with the same game version as you. For me all buildings that had animations in 1.45 also have them in 1.46. So that we can further investigate this issue, could you let us know please what device you are using?

Did anyone else experience this issue?

MalpA

mb its beta version 1.48 are wrong? double checked on 2 devices ... on both same thing

Ashrem

@MalpA , is it possible you set your in-game graphics settings to low res? That freezes all building movement in the city, and the only thing moving will be coins, supplies and goods that are ready to harvest.

MalpA

@MalpA , is it possible you set your in-game graphics settings to low res? That freezes all building movement in the city, and the only thing moving will be coins, supplies and goods that are ready to harvest.

@ashrem this option is only availeble on browser version of game, but in mobile u cannot set graphic mode.Animations are already download to your device and it is constant.

Ashrem

I was seeing the same behavior for certain buildings on iPhone (clean install this morning after deleting the previous version) on first login. My lower level marble manufactories were animating on the phone (level 19 and level 1) but the Level 20 and 23 marble manufactories were not animating. Gem, Crystal, and Workshops were animating normally. On logging in again, the Marble buildings started animating normally.

I also thought that my level 23 residences were moving their branches previously, but they are still now, both in the browser and on the iPhone.

This may be intermittent.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi MalpA, I have version 1.47.1 now, and I am still unable to reproduce this issue. I'll set it to Cannot Reproduce for now. Of course we will look at this again if we get further reports :)

MalpA

1.47 and for me still there, for 2 different accounts on 2 different devices,
If its possible that this situation is related to GR im in?

MalpA

Next version of game and still no buildings aniamation... For FA i place some t1 lvl 1 buildings and on this buildings i have animation ... any suggestions?