• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [mobile] Nameless Cities

Elderflower

Game version: mobile

Game world: beta

Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android version 5.0.1

Flash Player version:

Operating System: Android

Screen resolution:

Account name: Elderflower

Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 2/5

(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation: Every now and then when I am going round my neighbourhood to give neighbourly help I find one or more cities which appear nameless despite being apparently fairly advanced. They also do not show the Fellowship or Neighbourly Help icons when clicked on.

I can't reproduce this regularly. And it hasn't happened to me in the browser version of Elvenar.

Expected situation: Cities on the map should show the names of their owner.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Open map

2. Scroll around looking for cities

Screenshots of the bug:

I have great difficulty taking screen shots on my tablet so I took a photograph instead. Hope it is clear enough.
P1070934.JPG

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I couldn't reproduce this issue at all, bit using Android 7 here. Did anyone else experience this issue?

Preator

I experienced this many times. But I have no clue about the reproduction steps. Looks like completely random, but who knows.

Heymrdiedier

ive had this yes. the players on your map dont all load at the same time, they load when get close to them (a bit like facebook only loading old posts when you get to the bottom).

Now when you lost your connection when it was loading (you are on mobile afterall) then the loading fails and you see citys without names.
Im not completly sure this is something inno can fix tho, since in my opinion its due to a lost connection.
I get this often when im playing on the train, so connections do get lost there from time to time, but also when im getting out of range for wifi and phone is switching to data.

Last edited:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks all, we'll archive this one now. If anyone figures out consistent reproduction steps, please do let us know