• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [mobile] Incorrect culture value

Preator

Game version: 1.44.0
Game world: Beta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android 7.0
Flash Player version: N/A
Operating System: __
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Preator
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
On main screen, the available culture is displayed as zero. When tapping on the "zero culture" the opened window shows correct values. But still, I can't build any building which requires culture.

Expected situation:
The culture value to be correct on main screen.

Reproduction Steps
Login mobile.
2. Observe that the available culture seems to be zero.
3. Tap "0" culture and open culture details window to see the correct values.
4. Open build menu for any building which requires culture to construct, and observe that there is not enough culture to build.

Screenshots of the bug:
Mobile main screen:
Rlc9QCw.jpg

Tap zero culture:
pfHABaj.jpg

Try to build something that requires culture:
gyfMNlo.png

Browser main screen:
iKkGxhI.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser384

Confirming this. Since latest update unable to build anything in app version of game.

Marindor

Hi guys,

I'm not able to reproduce this myself. What is your exact app version number please?

Preator

During the original post, my version was 1.44.0 but I don't know the exact version.
Now I have version 1.44.3-4b4b491-0 (zz1.45) and don't have this issue anymore. Actually, the next day after the post I didn't have this issue neither. Might be related to double ice crowns, just maybe? So can we keep this issue as "investigating" until the next double rewards' day.

Preator

Another double rewards' day, but nothing is wrong about the culture. So, this issue could be closed i think.