1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Investigating [QA: AmySteele] [mobile] game does not load or crash while loading

Discussion in 'Report a Bug' started by Elevenar, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Elevenar

Elevenar Well-Known Member

Game version: APP/mobile
    Game world: beta
    android APP version: 1.35.1-0b0eec3-0 and all other versions before
    Flash Player version: not applicable
    Operating system: android 4.4.2
    Screen resolution: 1280 x 720
    Account name: Elevenar
    Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 4 (happens most times, daywise 5=always)

Quest title: not applicable

Current situation:
    I can't start the game most times. There are days, when I can play the game with the app (I have the feeling, it works better on weekends, but these are the days when I try to play the game via app more often).

Loading the game stops at step "3" of the progress bar. Step 3 seems to be related to log-in the player. Well, it does stop there without prior notice very often or says, "no internet connection", which is not correct [I am connected via WLAN, mobile data off, and other apps/features work].

If I pass step "3", the game hangs directly at the beginning of step "8". The game hangs/crashes, the activity spinner directly stops rotating. After some time android notifies, that the app is not responding anymore.

Expected situation:
    Loading the game and logging in should always be possible, when connected properly to the internet.
    Perhaps some other can report, if they have the same problems. I have them since months (so, the game is more or less not playable via app for me).

Reproduction steps:
    load/start the game

2. AmySteele

AmySteele
    Senior QA Mod
    Elvenar Team

Hi Elevenar :) I don't get this issue myself (android 7 here though). Does anyone else experience this issue? If so, please let us know the android version you are using

3. AmySteele

AmySteele
    Senior QA Mod
    Elvenar Team

Hi Elevenar, apologies for the delayed reply here. If you are still experiencing difficulties with loading the app, please let us know the brand & model of the device with which you are having the issue. We will forward this information to our game design team for checking, thanks :)