• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [mobile] game does not load or crash while loading

Elevenar

Game version: APP/mobile
Game world: beta
android APP version: 1.35.1-0b0eec3-0 and all other versions before
Flash Player version: not applicable
Operating system: android 4.4.2
Screen resolution: 1280 x 720
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 4 (happens most times, daywise 5=always)

Quest title: not applicable

Current situation:
I can't start the game most times. There are days, when I can play the game with the app (I have the feeling, it works better on weekends, but these are the days when I try to play the game via app more often).

Loading the game stops at step "3" of the progress bar. Step 3 seems to be related to log-in the player. Well, it does stop there without prior notice very often or says, "no internet connection", which is not correct [I am connected via WLAN, mobile data off, and other apps/features work].

If I pass step "3", the game hangs directly at the beginning of step "8". The game hangs/crashes, the activity spinner directly stops rotating. After some time android notifies, that the app is not responding anymore.

Expected situation:
Loading the game and logging in should always be possible, when connected properly to the internet.
Perhaps some other can report, if they have the same problems. I have them since months (so, the game is more or less not playable via app for me).

Reproduction steps:
load/start the game

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Elevenar :) I don't get this issue myself (android 7 here though). Does anyone else experience this issue? If so, please let us know the android version you are using

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Elevenar, apologies for the delayed reply here. If you are still experiencing difficulties with loading the app, please let us know the brand & model of the device with which you are having the issue. We will forward this information to our game design team for checking, thanks :)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
We will archive this as Cannot Reproduce for now. If anyone still experiences this issue, please let us know in this thread with the following details and we will forward the information to our design team for checking. We will need to know your:

Android (or iOS) version
Brand and model of device you are using

sunrae

Hi, I have tried over a week now and the game will not load on my mobile. I have a Sony Experia Android phone. I played on the app very successfully but now it will not load at all. It hesitates at 4 then stops dead at 7. I have uninstalled the app which I downloaded from Google Playstore and then re-installed it but it still refuses to load. I would really appreciate some help with this.