• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate [mobile] Cannot upgrade settlement building when storage is full

DeletedUser1681

Playing android v.1.94.2-24971fa-256

Playing Amuni, tried to upgrade goldsmith building to next level but didn't get the icons/ buttons to do so because production in the building was finished and storage was full. There was no way to dump the production either.
Managed to dump the production and start upgrade in pc version of the game. I think this should be made possible in mobile version also.

DeletedUser1681

It turns out that this is not a bug. Goldsmiths and Trapmakers only produce a single good, and single good productions can't be discarded. The discard mechanic was only added for buildings that produce multiple different goods, to avoid a player being "blocked" by a production they can't collect. But this is not applicable for the Amuni guest race manufactories (see also normal manufactories like planks, or workshops).
Ok then, but either the behaviour has been changed since then or I found a workaround.
Get the "storage full" message > Click the building and choose "upgrade" and you get a message warning that production will be lost > continue the upgrade process. Ofc if you don't want to upgrade you can cancel the upgrade then.
This works in pc version (chrome), and the building must be under level 4. But the current state does block players using android version, so I still think it should be changed there.