• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Mobile app - Troubles woth connection

iDavis

Game version: 1.63.0-5f14a4e-0
HTML5 Yes/No:
Game world:
Beta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android 7.1.1.
Flash Player version:
Operating System: Android
Screen resolution: 1280x720
Account name:[/B] iDavis
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
Since 1 week ago, I notice very often problems with mobile app connecting to server. Icon (bad internet connection) appears often, when I collect buildings, a window saying "you cannot start a production here, because it is not connected to your main hall" appears (and it is connected to main hall), I have very often frozen screen (for ~20 seconds) and strong lags every ~5 seconds). I was waiting for 1.63 mobile release in hope they fix it, but they didn't. I do not notice any other problems with my internet connection, everything else works good, so I don't think that problem is on my side.

Expected situation:
Smooth gameplay as usual.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open mobile app
2. Watch it's behaviour, in many ways (single gameplay, opening ranking, research tree, world map etc.)

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

EDIT: sorry for mistake in thread's title.

palmira

I have that very often, everything else on the phone is working fine,with no connection complaints.

DeletedUser1986

I think this issue is connected to your other report with the chat messages. Can you check if you have any android update available?

Update: we tested it on the same version as yours and no issue with chat or connection. May I suggest un-installing and reinstalling the app on your phone and see if it solves the issue?

Last edited by a moderator:

iDavis

Checked, but I don´t have any. I always install new update immediately as it appears.

DeletedUser1986

In that case, can you give a try for uninstalling and reinstalling the app on your phone?

iDavis

Also, I tried this as well. And that it didn´t help was a reason why did I create this thread.

DeletedUser1986

Since we could not reproduce this on any version we tried I will mark this as can't reproduce. The game speed is often down to internet connection, running apps, phone type and age, operating system and other factors, but usually client-side issue and there is nothing we can do about it, unfortunately.

iDavis

Seriously, I do not think that my phone is insufficient for the game. Android 7 is still one of newest versions and Elvenar should support it. Actually, there are some players who do have this issue as well in my fellowship, after I asked them about it. So maybe there is some reason to look at it globally.