• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Contact(ed) support Missing KPs from donations

Alcaro

Game version: v1.114-beta.3-(a6e8746) (2020-09-11 13:26)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome 84
Flash Player version: -
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1366x768
Account name: __Alcaro
Humans or Elves: Elf
Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
I donated 110 KPs to a fellow, consisting in instants and regular KPs, but when I checked he got only 90 KPs.

Expected situation:
To be credited with the right amount of KPs

Reproduction Steps
I donated a total of 110 KP to fellow #1 and other 10 KP to fellow #2
I checked the status on fellow #1 and noticed he got only 90 KPs instead of 110 KPs.
3. Donated again 20 KPs to fellow #1
4. I counted all donations after we got tournament rewards = 140 KPs
5. Opened a ticket and from the list of donations provided by Support are missing 2 x 20 KP instants - I got a total of 100 KPs only
6. Counting again -> 110 + 10 = 120 and plus other 20 = 140 << missing exactly 40 KPs - 2 x 20 KP instants.

it's easy to check - I had in my inventory only 3 x 20 KPs (tourny rewards) and now are gone.

Alcaro

Hi @Kersepitje ,
first I didn't intend to post here about this issue but after chatting with my fellows and two of them saying that they encountered this problem too, I thought that it might be a bug and better to be investigated than not knowing about it.
Indeed, the first step was to contact Support and for now we came to an agreement (I prefer not to put details here) but it's not a solution nor a fix for the problem.

DeletedUser2767

May I tell you the reproduction steps?
1. Enter the city of one fellow.
2. Click on a wonder (no need to donate).
3. Open a wonder of another fellow via fellowship menu (no need to donate).
4. While still in the city of fellow #1 click on the same wonder or some others.
You will see the wonders of fellow #2.

This happens every time. Support told me, this is investigated. You can repeat the steps 3-4, seeing wonders of the last player chosen in step 3.

Alcaro

@Rikku33 - not sure I follow what you mean. From what I know, accessing the FS menu, no matter in who's city you are (yours or of another fellow - names #1), opening the wonder panel for another player (let's call him #2), will always show you the wonders of #2, not yours nor #1's.

DeletedUser2767

I mean accessing wonders of #1 by being in this city.
Hopefully this bug is fixed now? The bug opening a wonder-list from chat while still having the wonder-list of another player open, is wrongly updated was announced to have been fixed.
I hope the grammar is right. Please correct me if not. :)