• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Missing final daily essence prize for Phoenix event

Enevhar Aldarion

Loaded the game in both browser with Chrome and the Android version of the app and it is missing in both.

Since the new format for events started, including the event lasting 10 extra hours past the end of the final quest day, we have still received a last daily reward of the event currency at the same time as all the previous day. But tonight there was nothing and it should have been given out a little over an hour ago. This was not mentioned or announced anywhere that this would change and there are players expecting that final 45 essence to complete one more grand prize or have one last chance at the daily prize. If this was intentional, this was unfair to your players to not announce this final prize was being removed. If this was an actual bug, while it is too late to compensate here, please make sure the Live server techs know, so they can make sure it does not happen there too.

Verde

If this isn't a bug but deliberate then Inno has become truly expert at finding new and infinitesimal ways to disappoint :(

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
There are 22 quests rewarding the daily event currency.
We will ask game design if another one should be added or if this is ok.

Heymrdiedier

The announcement says the event will run till march 25, so im not surprised we didnt get a daily on march the 26th..

Marindor

Hi guys,

The event is balanced with 22 daily login rewards, so this would indeed be correct. I'll archive this thread now.

Enevhar Aldarion

Hi guys,

The event is balanced with 22 daily login rewards, so this would indeed be correct. I'll archive this thread now.

That is disappointing, then, because for the last several events we have received that final login reward when there was just the extra 10 hours left in the event. So when we did not get it this time, as most everyone expected to receive, I had to make sure it was not a bug. Or if it was a bug, that the Live servers could fix it. I hope in the next event that the devs give you clearer information on this, so that you can let us know at the beginning of the event if this final daily login reward will be there or not.