• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Research Missing descriptions in the Developement Tree

DeletedUser126

There are no descriptions in the tech development tree, and no pictures with sizes of the new buildings making it really hard to plan ahead.

DeletedUser

All of the buildings are already in your build menu, with information. They're greyed out and say "Unlock Technology" if you haven't researched them yet.

DeletedUser126

Yeah but that kind of info should be in the tech tree as well, right now there is just blank space.

DeletedUser58

+1

It would be easier, quicker, and more useful to have pop-up windows giving the information directly in the tech tree. That way I can decide what to research without going to the build menu to check stats/info. :)

DeletedUser

I agree.

shmike has a point, but I still believe it would be very convenient, specially of you get also information about those technologies that allow you to upgrade something. For example, Advanced Town Hall technology should tell you it unlocks levels 4 to 7 (if I'm not mistaken), and maybe even a brief overview listing changes on every level?

DeletedUser

I agree to Khebeln,
it would be easily operated and comfortable to see the propertys of the Technologies in the tech-tree on Detail at first view

DeletedUser

I disagree, I like it the way it is now. Makes it exciting to see what everything will look like.

DeletedUser

In my opinion the tooltip in research menu should show the levelrange of upgrades for an improved building research and in addition requirements common to all upgrades within the levelrange, this might be the number of builders and the needed building space.

The upgrade tab of a building should show all benefits from an upgrade, the requirements and costs, whether the needed research is done or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like Hoshi's idea. It seems to me to be a waste of screen real estate to cover all of the date about a building upgrade just to let you know that you need to do some research.

I also like Khebeln’s idea. The more info the player has the better decisions he can make.

DeletedUser

Also, I'd like that required goods/coins/supplies would be visible once researched.

DeletedUser

+1 I agree with khebeln. More informations in the tech tree permit to choose what tech developped first in according to our objectif.
It missing the place that the building get in the map : only discovered when you want to build it ! It's no convenient !

DeletedUser283

I agree, there must be some place in the game where information such as "which size required for next level" should be indicated, whenever this next level needs research; it can be in the upgrade tab of the building or in the popup in the research tree, but it must be in-game instead of having players finding their way to it through the wiki