• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Research screens

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser575

I think it would be a lot more helpful if the tool tips attached to the various research technology options were a little more descriptive. i.e. instead of just saying "This technology allows you to fight with bigger armies" Indicate HOW MUCH the increase is. or "With this technology you can upgrade your Main Hall even further" indicate how much of an upgrade you will get.

I think that this would make it easier to decide which technology to pursue at any given time.
Depending on your present strategy you may decide that it is more advantageous to pursue this tech instead of expanding this or up-grading that.

DeletedUser31

Hi Aragon-V and welcome to the forum. :)

A similar idea was posted on this forum, you can read it here (click) and you can tell about your ideas there.
You can read about other ideas by using the search (and filter) function or you can look at our little database by clicking here.

DeletedUser

If you had taken a look at the really helpful guide for the 'Ideas and Suggestions'-section, you would have easily found this thread already discussing your suggestion, because at the moment there are just threee entries in the 'Research'-section ;)

Edit: Hmm, didn't get a message, that there had been an additional post, while I was writing mine... :(

DeletedUser43

Thanks Aragon for your post. As Hoshi and methusu have stated, you can support this idea here (click). Because this thread is a duplicate of the referred thread, I'll close it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.