• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce missing a level 12 crystal factory

Bor de Wolf 1965

Game version: v1.166-beta.15-(1aa392d) - html5 (2022-12-21 16:25)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: firefox latest version
Operating System or Mobile Device: windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name: Bor de Wolf 1965
Humans or Elves: elves

Reproducibility:
5/5

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
I am on the last research of chapter 12 so I am upgrading a crystal factory to level 23 so it would be ready for chapter 13
The crystal factory has just finished the upgrade to level 12 but I don't see it in my town.
I know were it is but refreshing the screen or clearing the internet cash or switching to the Microsoft edge browser doesn't make it to re-appear.
But I know were it should be and clicking on the spot give me the options I wanted to use so I just upgrade the factory to level 13

Expected situation:
Factories don't have a cloaking ability so they should always be visible

Reproduction Steps
1. just upgrade a crystal factory from level 11 to 12 and when it is done upgrading the factory has the cloaking ability switched on.

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
missing crystal factory.png

If memory serves me right, a similar bug happened on the Dutch servers due to a naming error in the game files.

Bor de Wolf 1965

in the open area just between the torch fountain and the armoury is the place were my level 12 crystal factory is standing.
If you look very good you just can see the 3 Z from an inactive building.

At this moment I am upgrading it to level 13 for I need it at 23 for next chapter.

Karvest

I've seen it there. Just couldn't check it in your city because it was already upgrading and checked game files via my parser.

Bor de Wolf 1965

At level 13 is was visible so I think it is level 12 specific.
Knowing something similar happened in the past due to a typo in the file names or in the calling for the right factory, I have the feeling something similar is happening again.

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member

Bor de Wolf 1965

I just speed update 1 crystal factory lo level 12 and now it is visible again.
But this morning there was an game update so the problem could have been fixed by accident.

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
For now, I set the discussion to "Cannot reproduce" - unfortunately, it doesn't make much sense at the moment to forward the report to the team. If any player encounters this problem, we will make sure to further investigate.