• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Menhirok's Event Sheet

Jackluyt

I have started the Menhirok's Event Sheet in EPL!
Please feel welcome to contribute any information that I have missed!!
:)
Thank you,
Jack

Elvenar Platinum Leaf is an independent player's group with 3400 members and growing; we have a large collection of FAQ's, Files and videos; you are welcome to join!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/1650734901848558/‘Menhirok’s Duty’ Questline Event starts on Monday 1st in Beta World!/1857869707801742/

18274988_10209005418833298_5517639718975008295_n.jpg

DeletedUser2003

I have started the Menhirok's Event Sheet in EPL!
Please feel welcome to contribute any information that I have missed!!
:)
Thank you,
Jack
"The change-over in value occurs when you complete Advanced Scouts - so if you have a chance to enter a new chapter and complete that before the Event ends - then WAIT!"
Why would you say this? I entered Ch. 10 in Arendyll before the Phoenix Event ended while my other 2 cities stayed in Ch. 9 in Winyandor and Felyndral, and the value of my prizes in Arendyll is significantly better than in the other 2 cities! If I took your advice and WAITED then I would have cheated myself out of lots of population AND culture. I don't think you should tell people to "WAIT!" I think you should tell them to do the exact opposite. I know that's what I will be doing. Thanks :)

DeletedUser1877

I believe what we have is just vague wording.... wait to get prize, wait to complete event are better (IMHO)

Jackluyt

"The change-over in value occurs when you complete Advanced Scouts - so if you have a chance to enter a new chapter and complete that before the Event ends - then WAIT!"

Wording corrected!
Thanks - this was rushed together in just a few hours and there were understandably a few typos and things that could be worded better.

I will rewrite the doc several times over the next few days.
All comments and contributions are MOST welcome!

Jackluyt

We have all 19 quests now - the last six unverified.
The quests are all rather boring!

What a pity that the design team does not use these Events as a teaching platform - giving a variety of Quests that teach the 'newbie' different, essential aspects of the game!

You will need a lot of little workshops and level one boosted tier one factories, perhaps - if you want to storm through it.
There are two building upgrades, one to level 10 and one to level 12 - so if you don’t have something suitable
- better start building now!

DeletedUser408

so yet again anotehr quest event i cannot finish, as i near quest 14 adn now 15 its askign for 2 day goods producionts and such, gettign tired of this game quick now Dev's don't leave enough time to finish quests and/or make quest completion tasks too long.

I think goal is to try and get us to spend diamonds, but i think not for me :), might think about suspending my game play here as new techs and races is same old same gettign pretty boring now on tip of not being able to finish event quests ever including the last one giant eggs

SoggyShorts

Dev's don't leave enough time to finish quests
To be fair, you have room for a dozen more marble factories in your city, you could have done the quests much faster.
With the space you have, plus spoilers posted on the forums you could have finished the first 16 quests in 2 days.

Sir Squirrel

Yeah you might have a hard time getting through it. There are 19 total quests and there is only 9 day left. So you have what? 5 more quest to do in 9 days, hmmmmm....

DeletedUser408

so soggy's point is use spoilers to get thru event, ok kind of becomes pointless then right.
Sir Squirrel, when i posted only 85hrs left adn quet 16 was 2 day marble production, so you can see at that point not enough time to complete
yes the 1st 8 i think i did in 1 day then it starts with 1 or 2 day requests, I can build stuff once i see quests
My point is that most quest lines done here in this game tend to not have enough time to finish as quest request asks for very long things to be done in the last 30% of quests. I know we don't like to talk about other games, but FOE u have a pretty fair shot to finish all events all the time regardless of which era, this game not so.
Also this latest era is same as other races but actually require 3 top level items to be made to unlock things, if i recall teh others only required 2 items mixes, its just prolonging the pain, and game is becoming stagnent, I will finish this latest quest line in a few weeks and i think hang it up for good, lost interest

SoggyShorts

so soggy's point is use spoilers to get thru event, ok kind of becomes pointless then right.
Nope. My point was that with spoilers you could finish the whole thing in 24-48 hours. With no spoilers it takes about 10 days.
Sir Squirrel, when i posted only 85hrs left adn quet 16 was 2 day marble production, so you can see at that point not enough time to complete
2 days = 48h
85 hours is more than 48 hours isn't it?
I know we don't like to talk about other games, but FOE u have a pretty fair shot to finish all events all the time regardless of which era, this game not so.
One of my cities is only starting productions when the quest pops up, basically a no spoilers city, and I'll still finish with 4 days to spare.

Your entire problem is that you normally only have 2 marble makers, and for events you need around 5. Marble makers are so small, and you have the empty space for them. You really only have yourself to blame if you don't finish.