• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Map neighbor titles missing box

DeletedUser651

I am not sure what to call this, so please rephrase the title any way you want. The map names of all the cities/player names don't have the little grey box around them so they are hard to see.

Reproducibility: 2/5

This has happened a few times after I signed in, collected a few goods, completed a couple of quests and then went to the world map. Each time I refreshed then went back the grey boxes were around the names again.

What I expect: the grey boxes should be around the white writing all the time so you can more easily read the names of the players.

I am playing on google Chrome as an elf
v1.1.5-(d49f90e) (2016-03-03 9:37)
on Windows 10 on a lenovo laptop with 8 mg of ram
20.0.0.306 version of adobe
Intel I7
Intel hd graphics

2jb1x4x.jpg

DeletedUser1488

Hi Bobbykitty -

This looks like a loading error to me. Have you tried closing some of your tabs and refresh to see if the error still occurs?

I'm not getting any problems on my end. :)

DeletedUser651

If it is a loading error, this is the first time in a year of playing the game that I have seen it. And I have seen it twice since this new update. As reported, each time I refreshed the grey boxes came back.