1. Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Manufactory liv3->liv4 is expensive

Discussion in 'Questions and Help' started by Kyotrix-ITA, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Kyotrix-ITA

Kyotrix-ITA Member

For upgrade liv1->liv2 need 26 supplies, easy
    liv2->liv3 need 52 supplies, easy
    But for upgrade planks manufactory liv3->liv4 need 82 planks?
    82 planks for an increase of 3 planks a day (16->19), to recover it takes 28 days....is an excessive cost!
    Marbel with my bonus, need 82marble for an increase of 7= 12 days
    Steel, need 164 steel for an increase of 7= 24 days

You did it to push to produce only the goods with 3 bonus and getting players to exploit the market??

2. Nosferatu

Nosferatu Well-Known Member

Upgrading is expensive so people don't have level 10 buildings in a week, you have to work for it. Upgrading to level 4 is expensive at first, but in time it will have earned itself back. You're not supposed to earn those 82 marbles back the same day, or even in 2 days. You can indeed use the trading option, or buy more goods with gold.

Golden Awaken likes this.
  3. Khebeln

Khebeln Well-Known Member

Yeah, the good part is once you get bonuses and upgrade quite a bit it gets better. I have 600/3h stone income right now :)

4. lehayes

lehayes Well-Known Member

Never buy goods with gold only knowledge, sell your goods 'cause you're full

5. Heymrdiedier

Heymrdiedier Well-Known Member

huh? i dont get this advice.
    All i do with my coins is buy goods with them. I dont buy KP with coins because i need those kp to be cheap enough to do the event quests.
    And the price of goods reset every day so it doesnt matter there

Lisha and Penny Lane like this.
  6. Jasper

Jasper Well-Known Member

Yes :D You should only build manufactories for your bonus and trade for the other goods. Building the others is just inefficient.

Penny Lane likes this.
  7. lehayes

lehayes Well-Known Member

good to know

8. SoggyShorts

SoggyShorts Well-Known Member

KP never gets too expensive. I buy KP almost every day and they still cost under well under 2m
    Any event will only ask for maybe "buy 60 KP" total which is nothing, one instant and an overnight collect. Maybe have to visit neighbors if doing a 30 day event in 2 days.
    KP is worth way way way more than the sad amount of goods the wholesaler gives for coins IMO.

Golden Awaken likes this.