• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Manufactories

DeletedUser1019

i have this very very simple question (but i still cant find the answer :p ) how someone can understand which good can product "more" without build the manufactories.

For example i built 1 of all manufactories (marble, steel and planks) to undersant that i can product 9 marble and planks per day and 19 steel per day

Is there any way to undersatnd it without build all kinds of manufactories?

DeletedUser119

All these manufactories have the same output by square.
The steel manufactory is twice the size of marble/planks manufactories, so it'll produce around twice much.

But in the research, you'll unlock a boost for one of these manufactories.
It'll be this one which will give you the more goods.

DeletedUser1022

huhu

main hall ------>relics----> marble / steel / planks ( produktion boost is JUST FOR 1 !!! , more relics more boost )

DeletedUser1019

hmmm actually i think you are wrong.. coz i have 8 marble relic and 8 palnks relics but just 3 stell relic... and i have boost in steel... :S

DeletedUser

Main Hall -> Relics -> Check Under Production Boosts below Collected Relics ... It will be mentioned which goods you will have boosts though it will be greyed out till you finish that particular boost research ....

RfNIzfO.jpg

DeletedUser1019

i have not unlock any boosts yet.... so how i can make ""more"" steel than others goods?

DeletedUser

First you need to finish the research that gives you the boost ( the research would have been named Steel Production Boost for you) and then start collecting as many relics as you can from the map provinces either by encounters or by negotiating the sectors that give steel relics as reward .... Every few relics you collect your boost will be increasing accordingly ...

If you see the image i have given in my previous reply I have collected 48 planks relics so I m getting 214% boost while I have collected 68 relics of Silk so I am getting 254% boost for it ... Hope this info helps you ..

DeletedUser

i have not unlock any boosts yet.... so how i can make ""more"" steel than others goods?

As Liathary explained earlier, the steel factory is bigger than the other 2 thus produces more goods.

DeletedUser1019

:O maybe this is a good explanation... thx nosferatu :)