• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Make the mainhall a cultural building

DeletedUser778

Since most people are struggling with the cultural needs of their city and the mainhall, which I think should be something like the cultural center of the city.
I think it would be great, if it would provide some points toward culture instead of consuming points.

+10 culture for each level 1-5
+20 culture 6-10
+30 culture 10-15

so a level 15 mainhall would provide 300 culture.

DeletedUser157

I don't really like the idea of the culture however i feel the town hall needs to stop taking since the building is forced upon us.

DeletedUser231

THIS WHOLE CULTURAL THING IS A UTTERLY AND POORLY DESIGNED FAILURE RIGHT FROM THE GET GO....It depends on others being active when they are not, if a player is asleep or offline when visited then the visit is a waste. THE WHOLE CULTURE THING IS A TRAIN WRECK.....NOW THAT THEY CHANGED IT EVERYTHING SUCKS ABOUT IT...I HATE THIS GAME...I USED TO THINK I LIKE IT BUT NOW THEY ARE BREAKING IT IT SUCKS......HORRIBLY...

DeletedUser43

Please stay on-topic. This thread is meant to discuss the idea of the main hall as a culture building, not to discuss the new culture system. ;)

DeletedUser

+1, It's a bit crazy that main hall takes 79 culture to upgrade from 6 to 7.

DeletedUser58

This might look a bit on the upgrade screen as it'd list both required culture and given culture. :D The other confusing part would be when players visit you, will they be leaving coin or will they be polishing the Main Hall?

I think personally I prefer if it doesn't give coin and just gives culture (a bit more than the proposed numbers). Or otherwise, as kirito said have it set up so it doesn't require culture.

DeletedUser236

I think personally I prefer if it doesn't give coin and just gives culture (a bit more than the proposed numbers). Or otherwise, as kirito said have it set up so it doesn't require culture.

I'm not sure yet whether or not I like the idea of ditching the coins since I haven't really experienced the new culture system to the fullest yet ;)
But! I do like the idea of the main hall not requiring any culture, since that building is essentially forced upon the players :)

DeletedUser

Just removing the culture requirement for this build may have the effect your after, and is a good idea as its the main gathering place for our people so should count towards our culture.

DeletedUser

Some kind of daily culture aspect might be nice, where having to spend cultural (happiness) points for every build, maybe there should be a way to gain a daily bonus without a neighbors help. As we all must know and must have experienced by now , not all neighbors are active or offer help.