• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Quests main quests are a little bit stupid

DeletedUser522

At some point, the main quests are a little bit stupid.
Research The Next ..., Research over the next ... all the next ..., Research the Next ...

Reward: x Coins and x Supply

Why is there not even other tasks, or other rewards, for Example goods or cultural objects, army etc ...?

DeletedUser

The quests that refer to the search tree are not supides , the contrary , they encourage us to go even further . I think it 's good.
But I agree that we need more quests on the army , culture, ...

DeletedUser205

Who needs encouragement to go further in researchtree? There is not really much more to do than follow the researchtree

I just had "research Garden of Harmony" - well what else could I do?
And after that "build Garden of Harmony"
How stupid. (the last quest seems to be "research squad size upgrade 14 and 15).

I would like more instead of "research + build Garden of Harmony" a quest "build 2100 culture" and the possibility to do it my own way,
either build the Garden of Harmony (after I have researched it) or with other culturebuildings.
So there would be a little brainmovement in this game (ok, just a very little, but better than only follow orderlike quests)

Merged your 2 posts into 1. Please try to use the edit button instead. Regards, Goryn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1095

More variety in the quests and rewards would indeed be excellent.
Getting some fighting units, KPs or diamonds as rewards sometimes would be great.
How about a "discovery pass" that lets us "discover" a player we haven't reached yet?
A "negotiation discount" that we can apply to take over the sector of our choice at half price?

Plus which the "storyline" itself needs some spiffing up - I don't even know what the story is supposed to be. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator: