• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Incomplete Mail flawed

DeletedUser231

How come the mail is so flawed and buggy?

All the other innogames has excellent mailing system, right from the start. It would seem that innogames programmers have lots of prior experience making great mailing systems but why is Elvenar so weird, does not work much at all?

That cursor is Completely weird, very difficult to control and it has a mind all it's own. No wonder players do not use it because it is so riddled with defects and flaws.

PLS please please fix.

Marindor

What do you mean exactly with this Rugbug?

That cursor is Completely weird, very difficult to control and it has a mind all it's own.

There's nothing wrong with my cursor in the mailing/private message system. What exactly happens when you go there?

Also, is there anyone else having cursor issues in Private Messaging?

DeletedUser

Hello Marindor and good sunday ;)
I've checked my private messaging: I've just now composed and sent a couple of them to some friends but I've not found issues about my cursor, so I'm not able to help you or RugBug about it... :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser778

Maybe it's because the point to klick with ingame is the top left corner instead the center of the | like in .txt, .doc, etc.
Before I figured it out I was often clicking somewhere i didn't want to.