• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate MAGIC WORKSHOPS are defective or just "left out" of production values

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Once again, the Magic Workshops do not allow you to build "Advanced Tools" for Wonky Walters Quests. Over a day ago, I had to use the 4 'regular' workshops 15x to build my Beverages; now I will be forced to use those four workshops 2.5x to build the 10 Advanced Tools.

DO NOT PURCHASE WITH DIAMONDS any Magic buildings unless you want to be left out of Quests (don't the Quests remind you of Farmville 2, and their quests, lol?) Seriously, if you upgrade to Magic Residences or Magic Workshops, YOU WILL BE LEFT OUT OF QUESTS and you will get NO satisfactory answer to why AND YOU WILL DEFINITELY GET NO HELP OR SYMPATHY. Meaning, you give them your money, and they then cheat you out of Quests with no apology. PERIOD.

Unless you're Fry from Futurama, all you are doing is yelling "shut up and take my money," and then they ignore you. I am seriously thinking of quitting because they simply DO NOT CARE about customer service, customer frustration and I just lost 1,000 Blessed Paladins on #4 (NUMBER FOUR) of the latest Relics quest.

Number four should be a cakewalk, and I lose 1,000 troops before I have to purchase goods to finish it? That's sick.

I am #2 in Beta and have Finished the Tech Tree. I have only 1 (out of the 2 quests) available because the 2nd is messed up and they say its for the next expansion which probably won't come out for a while, so I am not getting the Free (well, worked for Supplies) that everyone else is getting. I have both Orc and Goblin Ancient Wonders (am I the only one who does?) and still they treat me like feces. InnoGames is seriously out of touch with their clients and players. Probably, I would be better off giving my money to Blizzard Tech (Diablo 3 and Wow).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because of InnoGames/Elvenar's inaction, inability to apologize, and having no problem inconveniencing their players, I have QUIT Elvenar. I have deleted 1/2 my city, for some reason, I'm still in the top 10, but after all that is going on, I recommend you do the same. Player #1 is cheating (or did until she too, quit.) Elvenar Tech Support responded they would not check on her to find out, it wasn't a concern to them. So, if you are busting your *ss playing, good luck, no one cares.

Derek (Randy Rider)
previously #2 Beta World.

Status
Not open for further replies.