• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [11685] Magic Workshops don't work for 'Produce Beverages' quest

DeletedUser

I have produced 50 Beverages and gotten credit for 16. At this rate it will take well over 200 Beverages to produce the "60" I need. Wow.

You are correct, Miciah, I have only four regular Workshops at max level, and 6 magic ones, making 10 Workshops. Only the four regular workshops are producing things I get credit for. Once again, we get punished for giving money to InnoGames. Sooner or later, we all need to just stop paying for things if they are going to exempt them from helping us.

DeletedUser1247

I have produced 50 Beverages and gotten credit for 16. At this rate it will take well over 200 Beverages to produce the "60" I need. Wow.

You are correct, Miciah, I have only four regular Workshops at max level, and 6 magic ones, making 10 Workshops. Only the four regular workshops are producing things I get credit for. Once again, we get punished for giving money to InnoGames. Sooner or later, we all need to just stop paying for things if they are going to exempt them from helping us.
wait til you get further along there is 1 that requires 200 beverages which im on now thank god i have 10 regular workshops and only 2 magics