• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Magic Academy - not only spells.

• Thread starter DeletedUser1548
  • Start date

DeletedUser1548

In general we feel MA is not useful, takes space and when it's idle due to lack of relics it's just a disaster.
Even new spells will not be perfect for everyone so maybe it would be a good idea to 'attach' something else to it?
We would like to have a reward for logging every day so:
  • Something which will not require relics or be just automatic e.g like supplies from Prosperity Towers?
  • Maybe a Magic Pack with something random inside? But not to have it as a copy of chests during neighbourly help it could work as: put something inside, abracadabra and the reward is X. The required items could be connected with a Tournament relic or not. Just thinking out loud...
  • I think putting culture or population to it is not the right approach but maybe you think opposite and see a way to fit it in?
To be honest I would feel a little thrill when I would get the option to brew myself a rune (even if a chance would be 1-2%). ;)

What do you think?

DeletedUser170

I think the second point is the most interesting from the three. Just an idea:
Extend the neighborly help chest system with a new magical item. Lets call them magical sticks, but any mystical name should go.
  • Either have the option to get a magical stick from the little chests
  • Or create something like this apple thing was in FoE with a little tweek: you can plant a tree (or do other mythical stuff) once you helped a city. If the other player take care of that tree for let say a week (a little amount of gold and supplies for example - or send workers for water etc.), you can go back and harvest that tree (after helping that city for an other time). Then both you and the city in question get a magical stick. Both of them can now use it in the MA to get stuff you said. Obviously restrictions should apply: you can't plant more then x (let say 3) trees in one week. You can't plant a new tree while there is an other one of yours in the helped city. There can't be more then y (let say 5) trees in the same city at the same time. If the player didn't take care of the tree you planted, you get back your tree and can plant in elsewhere (or in the same city if you want that).
In case the second option somehow would be implemented (I'm not sure, as that would be not an easy implementation I guess) in the pool of prizes there could be seeds and water, so you you have a chance to plant more then 3 trees in a week.

(If you like my idea, feel free to change the tree and magical stick names, or extend my idea anyway you want)