• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce MA does not recognize inventory of new dawn artifacts on offering tome of phoenixes

GerdyaanB

MA is offering me a tome of phoenixes...choice of 3 type of phoenixes.....
Required are fragments and 2 artifacts from current event..i do have everything but ma doesnt recognize
my 8nventory with the event artifacts.
Defenitely a bug.....and offering will soon disappear...
Gerdyaan

I am on mobile version 150 on Android
This happened yesterday see forum ...

I would like to suggest that when you want to report a bug the template is generated into the bug entry automatically...should be very easy..

Gerdyaanb

GerdyaanB

For this to happen again one would need to get the offer in the MA, which is not likely to happen so soon after first time....
Furthermore i did use the dawn artifacts to test the replenishment feature, so i dont have the artifacts anymore (built the new phoenix)

Greetings from Gerdyaanb

GerdyaanB

Surprise surprise....i did get the offer again in the MA....so please provide me with 2 dawn artifacts in that i can confirm:cool:....5:30 and counting....

Last edited:

Marindor

After today's update we are indeed no longer able to reproduce this issue, so for now I'll archive this thread as such. Should someone experience similar problems again, please feel free to let us know.

Enevhar Aldarion

After today's update we are indeed no longer able to reproduce this issue, so for now I'll archive this thread as such. Should someone experience similar problems again, please feel free to let us know.

I have this option showing in my crafting choices right now and it is fixed for me.