• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Lost supplies

DeletedUser2698

I selected the banquet building expecting 10230 supplies. I was given 95 as I'd gone over my limit. Why is there nothing to ask if you want to proceed as in cash rainfall?
Will I get back my lost surplus from Inno? It would be nice!

DeletedUser

It's the same when you collect supplies from workshop, there is also no warning then. It's you own responsibility to check if there is enough room when collecting resources.

DeletedUser2690

@Jasper is right. This is not a bug. The game has been this way for at least three years, when I started playing.

If you collect a residence that pays more than your main hall has room for, you will lose part of that money. Any other residences will show with a gray coin above them to keep you from collecting more. The same holds true with workshops and supplies. This is also true of Ancient Wonders and special event buildings. If the main hall is already full, the coins or supplies the building offers will show up gray and can not be collected. If the main hall is almost full, but will hold even part of what a building offers; the game will collect it and you will lose whatever amount could not be held by the main hall.

Since this is not a bug, I will move the thread to Ideas and Suggestions.

edeba

Yet we get a message warning us that we are over our collection limit for quests for totally piddly amounts, and also for neighbourly help...

I would really like to see this message for workshops, the prosperity tower, endless wonder and tomes of secrets. This is where the warning would actually be meaningful.