• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Lost Culture by Upgrading Bulwark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brummbaer

incredible :mad::mad:
Upgrading the Bulwark from level 5 to level 6 cost 1970 Culture when finished :eek:

Culture drop from 11617 to 9647

Game version: 0.34.3140-v0.34.1-(staging) (2016-01-20 13:29)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Firefox 43.0.4
Shockwave Flash Player version: 20.0.0.267
Operating System: Windows7 64
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Brummbaer
Humans or Elves: Elves

Attachments

• elv7.JPG
    elv7.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 152
  • elv8.JPG
    elv8.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 159

DeletedUser630

The Bulwark actually should have no affect on culture. Did you have any other buildings that were upgrading at this time?

Brummbaer

Hello.
Additional information:

Yes, the Monastery was upgrated too (from Level 6 to 7).
After completing the upgrade the culture is correct. Plus the new Level Bonus.
It seems, that the culture is dropping during the upgrade phase of the Monastery and does not count.

From my point of view, it is no (direct) issue. But the information about this behavior is missing.
Sorry for the misinterpretation of the situation.

Regards Brummbaer

Last edited:

DeletedUser880

Loss of culture while a Monestry is being upgraded is a regular feature - it is totally illogical to lose what you have already earnt until the upgrade is complete. When will Inno do something about this - I am currently having an identical problem as my Monestry is upgrading to level 7.
Please Inno - sort this out!!

Loss of culture while a Monestry is being upgraded is a regular feature
Actually, it is not a feature, but a bug. :) And thanks for the additional information, Brummbaer, this confirms our suspicions: not the Bulwark, but the Monastery is the cause of your (temporary) culture loss. A bug report on this can be found here, making this thread a duplicate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.