• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Long lag times

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser651

I play on both the US server and here. I have a slightly larger city on the US server, but only by one expansion. It is pretty close. When I open the city here and try to maneuver, it is slow as molasses since the last two upgrades. It takes forever to open a city and give nh. Something has really slowed things down.

So, I called my internet provider and got a faster internet connection. I am now getting 167 mps. I was getting 15 mps. Guess what?

Nothing changed. This game is still slow and sluggish on this server. Yes, I refreshed, yes, I cleared cache, yes, I gave the blood of my unborn child, nothing has helped.

DeletedUser

Bobbykitty, It’s the same in my big city and medium size city on the Dutch server. Especially fighting is a complete disaster. I’m also starting to notice it here in my mini-size city. Hope this will soon be resolved

DeletedUser118

Had it twice today that I wasn't able to finish a tournament combat without closing and opening again my browser.

DeletedUser651

The final day of the tournament things got a lot slower for me too. The game crashed a few times and it took a really long time to load. I hope they add servers or whatever they need to make this game run faster.

I completely agree Philplessis. Combat gets super slow on the last day of the tournament and it can take 4 minutes or more per one fight. That is about half an hour per province. That's crazy.

I have my battle animations set to low, and yet I still have to wait and wait and wait for those priests to amble along, and going around and around in circle hitting the golems takes forever.

Has anyone else noticed that the AI seems to lose more troops than usual? Since the new order of soldier actions it has gotten really bad. Maybe this new system that is coming will be better?

DeletedUser629

I moved this thread to the bug section as more players seem to be having performance issues. Can any of you give a detailed description of the steps you took before the issue occurred? That would be very helpful.

DeletedUser118

I was in the middle of a fight. Dunno really what I could describe any closer. It was my turn, I tried to click onto the enemy I wanted to attack but nothing happened. After that all I could do is reloading the game. Other websites worked just fine btw.

DeletedUser1247

yes very much lagg mouse sticks/jumps animations slow /stop its mostly when i get mail or someone visits my city like driving on highway then run into a swamp slow..after i open mail or alerts it returns to more normal speed

We have unfortunately not been able to reproduce this. Please provide more details a new bug report if you are still having problems with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.