• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Let's play ELVENAR ! My videos !

DeletedUser

Hello guys !

As I started playing Elvenar, I also decided to start Youtube episodes...
Main point : these videos are in french. But simply watching, I think you can pick up some information. If you have some questions or precise points, please feel free to ask. I'll always be connected to this forum !

Here's the first episode !

Have fun humans (and elves :D)

vosk'

DeletedUser

Nice video. My French is terrible, but i'm sure it's useful to alot of players since you can get alot from just watching it.

Keep up the good work.

DeletedUser

Again, great tutorial. It took me a while before i realised i could hold the left mouse button and hover over the houses to collect everything xD

DeletedUser

Many thanks for your great tutorials, vosketal.
Fortunately, I speak well french 'cause I live close to the french border (my town is far about 25 km to French Riveira) and your videos are very useful for me (I'd won a beta key but now I'm not more able to play the game 'cause I've had a big mistake with quests and so I've to wait for having other worlds game).
I'll follow all of your wonderful tutorials.
Many thanks again.
Alessandro ;)

DeletedUser

P.S.: I've become your follower...You're and you'll be be too much precious for me in this game in the next future, when I could play again! :D
Alessandro

DeletedUser

Only a suggestion, if I can: if it's possible, please speak a little bit slowly so it'll be easier for many no french persons to understand all you're saying in your videos ;)
Have a really nice sunday

DeletedUser

Hello Alexander and many thanks for you nice message !

Here is the episode 3 :
(I still speak quick but I made it before you wrote your message :D)

DeletedUser

Well done again, vosketal! Your videos are really useful. I'm waiting with impatience the next one...;)

DeletedUser

Great as usual, vosketal! ;)
I find your videos simple and interesting: it's a pleasure watching them every time :)
I'm impatient to have again the opportunity to play Elvenar...
I'm already waiting for the next one...:D
Alessandro