• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New Game Features Let's do something with old, overdue artefacts.

Earwen1

I think I'm not the only one to have over due artefacts in storage.

artefacts te veel Firefox_Screenshot_2020-11-12T14-07-25.192Z.png

I would like to suggest some ways to get rid of them make use of them:
  • Together with a crazy amount of fragments they could be part of a recipe to create an other artifact (older bear of Phoenix) in the Magic Academy. As a use for fragments has been asked for before, the two could be combined in this.
  • Have an event - for instance every half year but not too often - in which players get the chance to exchange old artefacts among each other. But of course, this option is only valid if we then have a use for the old ones.
    OR
  • ... I guess more creative players come around here. Perhaps even better ideas could come up!

Enevhar Aldarion

We have tried on the US forum to get some sort of idea approved to use old artifacts, but all the mods ever say from the devs is there are no plans to ever do anything with them.

Earwen1

That is hopeful. In case there are no plans, means that we can make a plan!
Artefacts are rare and hard to get. A waste to let them dangle in our pockets forever! :diamond:

Wowwie

disenchant them they are worth 2000 fragments
if they do anything it cost you 2 of each any ways,

Lovec Krys

You can make a nice collection of them in your inventory (you never know, they said that there would never be a teleport - and then Spire came and teleports with it)).

Earwen1

disenchant them they are worth 2000 fragments
That's too cheap! Compared to the effort it takes to get them.

Recently we had the opportunity to get older bear artefacts.
Something like that would be welcome, I think.

Wowwie

I see you have left over new bear artifacts wanting to craft exchange well that makes sense
Hopefully you will be able in the future when the bears come back around , personally I tired of seeing the option come up in the Ma
when I needed Pet food still waiting for Pet food to show up

edeba

1606061131194.png

And they are always taking up the first page of your instants, and they are entirely dead game pieces...
I think they approved adding a new tab for artifact buildings, both the base and these thing...