• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Let us pause for a moment...

DeletedUser209

After I did a quest I got this weird message. There is 'click to continue', but when I do it it just disappears. It keeps appearing after I get a new quest. What do I have to do with it?

DeletedUser209

So what do I have to do? It's so annoying especially when I do lots of repeatable quests.

DeletedUser119

Yes, I agree that it's very annoying.
It will stop once you'll have complete your current main quest

DeletedUser420

So what do I have to do? It's so annoying especially when I do lots of repeatable quests.

although we have seen very little of it, I think that this thing is actually the "Story of Elvenar", chapters to be precise.

DeletedUser119

I think that this thing is actually the "Story of Elvenar", chapters to be precise.
yes, they are.

But it's not the message in itself which is annoying, it's the fact that when you get a main quest at the beginning of one of these chapters, the same message appear again and again each time you complete or decline a repeatable quest.
And it keeps going until you complete your current main quest.

We really don't need to see it so often. Once is enough for me.

DeletedUser

I also have it at the moment, very annoying. I read about it the first time many weeks ago, nothing is done....

DeletedUser628

Hi all and thank you for the continuous feedback. There was indeed a past discussion on the topic and we could not locate any bug with the behavior. However, since it's an annoyance for multiple players we will follow up on this again, now with the feedback you folks have provided. We cannot ensure any change, but since the longevity of the behavior depends on how one progresses with their quests and thus this can be troublesome if the behavior sticks around too long, might be it needs revisiting. Apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime and thank you for your continued efforts to improve the game. :)