• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

le reliquie

DeletedUser

qualcuno potrebbe spiegarmi in italiano come funzionano le reliquie?
perchè alcune danno un incremento alla produzione ed altre pare non servano a nulla, grazie

someone could explain to me in Italian what to do with the relics?
because some give increased production and others are apparently not used for anything, thanks.

Edit by Goryn. Please be aware that the only language allowed on this forum is English. I have added an English translation to your post, but please post in English next time, thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser338

English, my friend, it's an important language and you should learn it.
But yea, some relics aren't used for anything. It's pretty straightforward.
Ma sì, alcune reliquie non sono utilizzati per qualsiasi cosa. E 'piuttosto semplice

DeletedUser

Hi Rosy, if you contact me in private, I can explain that in italian language.
In the forum, you've to use english ;)

DeletedUser

I know english, but there are some tecnical words I don't know. so I prefer spesck in italia, so I can undersatnd all
Thanks for the translation, but nobody said me to write in english

DeletedUser

Click your username (top right). A list of two columns are displayed. In the first column , the seventh name is "avatar" . Click on it. Take an avatar that you downloaded to your computer , choose it then click "okay" and that's good :)

DeletedUser1126

I know english, but there are some tecnical words I don't know. so I prefer spesck in italia, so I can undersatnd all
Thanks for the translation, but nobody said me to write in english
That's a common rule for all International forums. You find it in the Rules. ;)

DeletedUser

That's a common rule for all International forums. You find it in the Rules. ;)
Yes,
Forum Rules said:
7. Signatures and avatars
Signatures must not exceed a maximum of 100 pixels in height and 500 pixels in width. This also includes any lines of text added to the side or underneath the signature.
Avatars may not exceed 96x96 pixels.
They must not be animated and both must comply with all other rules.
Breaking any of these rules may lead to the signature and/or avatar being deleted.