• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Lack of trade options becomes a massive factor

DeletedUser

I've been trying to trade for the T2 good Silk for 3 days now and there are no sellers in my area. It's becoming a massive problem as there is no way that I'm buying more diamonds at this stage in a beta. Innogames really need to make the Wholesaler more affordable as my progress is stalled thanks to game mechanics .. or make the area in which trades are visible larger for the moment. It is becoming a game killer for me.

DeletedUser231

INNO has to review the cost of stuff. In all fairness some items are way over priced in comparison to other stuff.

DeletedUser

Or to extend the trade possibility to mre neighboors than you can actually see.
The possibility to have friends could help, u dont have to discover them and u can help and trade with them.

DeletedUser231

I have not had the opportunity to trade with a player. I will not pay a premium to trade with undiscovered players. So having friends is GOOD. Maybe trading with friends gives a player a DISCOUNT...they get more by trading with friends...:p

DeletedUser326

Having a "friendship Discount" for trading would destroy the whole trading mechanic. So you would send a friend request to everyone and the whole 50% Fee and map discovery would be obsolete. ;)

Trading is fine as it is - okay 25% fee would be enough but i can live with the 50% - the only issue is Player activity. In quarter there are only two kinds of user. All premium with all expansions and only Diamond culture etc. or inactive Players which never ended even the tutorial.

DeletedUser

Actually you can`t upgrade the trade house. So in the future it is thinkable, that with friends oder guilds something changes. In the most other games you can select the bonus in allys or something else with an upgrade.
Without fee is at the end possible, when the possible friendlist is small enought.

DeletedUser

But the most importa
Having a "friendship Discount" for trading would destroy the whole trading mechanic. So you would send a friend request to everyone and the whole 50% Fee and map discovery would be obsolete. ;)

Not if your friendlist cant exceed 5-10 players.

Trading is fine as it is - okay 25% fee would be enough but i can live with the 50% - the only issue is Player activity. In quarter there are only two kinds of user. All premium with all expansions and only Diamond culture etc. or inactive Players which never ended even the tutorial.

I'm not a premium player, i'm not an inactive one and i'm nearly stuck cause of offers i see : many ppl offer me plunk or steel ( my bonus ) in exchange of marble. I want marble and plunk, but no one want steel, too many ppl with bonuses i guess...

DeletedUser231

I was joking and the friendship discount, I knew that would NEVER be implemented....:p

DeletedUser

I have the same thing with crystals. All my active neighbours have scrolls, and i'm stuck with my mountain of silk.

DeletedUser231

I have tried to work with others in my Discovered zone. It is a plain fact no one else is interested. The trade market consists of a couple of players trading in stuff I have tons of. Stuff I need they need. So STUPID me...I offer to make stuff they need, does anyone reply...NO...:(

DeletedUser136

I've decided they only thing I can do is be the 'player in the middle' and help my few active neighbors advance faster. I trade my marble to player A for steel, then I trade the steel to player B for planks, and then finally I trade the planks for marble again with player C.

It seems to cure my short-term boredom and hopefully stops them from getting frustrated over trade and leaving more abandoned cities around m:egrin:

DeletedUser170

I cheked my map, and there is probably one active player in my discovered terrorory who have crystal as his boosted relic, the whole neighborhood suffer from this... And as he will reach the 2nd tier of goods, massive pricedrop will we have...

ThaMartin

I'm curious about what will happen when inactive players are being removed... You'd say that there'd have to be some kind of re-arrangement from the neighbourhoods as well and that could mean that trading improves, since active players are going to be put more together then.

DeletedUser

It seems to cure my short-term boredom and hopefully stops them from getting frustrated over trade and leaving more abandoned cities around m:egrin:

By law there doesn't exist neither short-term boredom nor long-term boredom.

When I started, there where about 2.500 players subscribed, now we are reaching 10.000.

Starting I had only few neighbors below on my map, and about 10 or 15 on the left + right ... now there are lots of (undiscovered) neighbors in each direction - as one has a 'preview' regarding the development status of even undiscovered neighbors on the map, I can say there are about 90 - 95% of neighbors who never played or abandoned the game.

Yesterday I found an undiscovered neighbor in a similar 'ranking' - he's offering 'fair' also in the market but trader takes + 50%.

So I thought the idea might be to 'discover' this neighbor - in favorable weather conditions, I will have reached him in about 78 weeks. I do not know if I can afford it.

Maybe that I'll play (surely with decreasing interest, like all here...) for some weeks more this 'Dress/undress your Barbie-Doll and paint your Pink Pony green', but in my opinion it's not intended and not doomed to become a 'great game, where things happen'.

I think time will come when even the last and most lukewarm elf withdraws ...

And don't forget: This is an early beta - and this might be an early beta forever.

So please stop begging for features!

It is a pity, I would have expected more.

Best regards,
Extranjero

DeletedUser136

I think time will come when even the last and most lukewarm elf withdraws
I cant decide if your online persona reminds me more of Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh or Walter Matthau's character from Grumpy Old Men. Either way, your optimism and high level of enjoyment from playing the game always makes me laugh. It's a refreshing change from all the horrible players who want make suggestions and see the game actually succeed :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I cant decide if your online persona reminds me more of Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh or Walter Matthau's character from Grumpy Old Men. Either way, your optimism and high level of enjoyment from playing the game always makes me laugh. It's a refreshing change from all the horrible players who want make suggestions and see the game actually succeed :)

The sarcasm is great in this one :p

DeletedUser

I cheked my map, and there is probably one active player in my discovered terrorory who have crystal as his boosted relic, the whole neighborhood suffer from this... And as he will reach the 2nd tier of goods, massive pricedrop will we have...

Getting crystals is a huge issue for us indeed. I now trade my silk at the wholesaler cause i have no other choice. I try to help my other neighbours by trading my marble for steel even though i already have 10k steel, and offer my remaining silk for scrolls which i also have plenty of right now.

DeletedUser326

Just wait a bit till the new ones reach Tier 2 ressources :)
For myself it will take a few days in time because we got our keys one week ago and many won't invest 80 bugs at the start to run to endgame in an instant by buying at least all expansions.