• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

lack of pet food

• Thread starter DeletedUser3897
  • Start date

DeletedUser3897

why are we being starved of pet food ? ruining the game putting in buildings requiring pet food then not being able to feed them - why catalysts in crafter plenty available elswhere in game

why are we being starved of pet food ? ruining the game putting in buildings requiring pet food then not being able to feed them - why catalysts in crafter plenty available elswhere in game
I have waited since the Event started and still no Pet Food in MA, normally it's there everyday

CrazyWizard

Each phoenix and bear event you get a much lower supply of petfood due to the additional chance to get the artefact recipe and the addition of a very common artefact swap from current to old bear/phoenix.

Enevhar Aldarion

Random is random and you have to live with it. You may not see a single pet food for a week, while someone else will see one or two every day. There is no pattern to the crafting recipes.

Middle of Day 3 and still no Pet Food in my MA, have messages support to no answer :(
Hahhaha Just heard back from Inno They will keep their fingers crossed that Pet food comes back into my MA, hopefully before the end of the quest hahahahha ... I'm just wondering why I have an Event where I have to have my fingers crossed lol

Last edited:

Skillpowers

Hahhaha Just heard back from Inno They will keep their fingers crossed that Pet food comes back into my MA, hopefully before the end of the quest hahahahha ... I'm just wondering why I have an Event where I have to have my fingers crossed lol
isn't there a 2nd option? like battle provinces or something