• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate KPs and AWs of neigbours

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1664

When I donate KPs to a neighbour that doesnt appears in the upgrading of the Aw but discounts on my KPs Counter.

CrazyWizard

It's a common bug that I have seen many times in the past, but it looks much more persistant now. (aka it always goes into effect)

To clarify this bug, the points are actually invested in the wonder, but the wonder UI doesnt update, it will only update once you leave the owners city and then return.

Once you return the wonder UI is updated with the new statistics, untill you put more points in it off course.

Closing and reopening the wonder doesn't work, you really have to leave the owners town first.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Arwen, CrazyWizard is indeed correct. Leaving the city and re-entering will show your contribution. This issue has been forwarded to our development team for fixing. You can follow the progress of the report here (click) and also post any replies in that same thread.

Since this was already reported, I'll close this thread as a duplicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.