• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Inviting player after one quitting says you have 25 members already

Elevenar

Game version: v1.15.3-(e05e87d) (2016-09-19 9:15)
Game world: BETA 1
Browser + version: Version 53.0.2785.116 m
Flash Player version: You have version 23,0,0,162 installed
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: Humans for sure ;)

Edit the title to "Inviting" please.

Reproducibility: guess 5/5

Current situation:
Well, looking at my fellowship you should know, which player has quit my fellowship and WHY. I tried to re-invite him, which is not possible, because the game thinks, the fellwoship still hast 25 members, which it doesn't. After a reload, it was possible to invite him back.

Expected situation:
If a member quits the fellowship, the game internal counter for members inside the fellowship should be adjusted to the correct amount of players without the need to reload the game.

Screenshot:

upload_2016-9-19_21-30-40.png

Last edited:

Elevenar

What? Just be online (don't log-off or close browser), let one member quit (so not disband) your fellowship and then directly try to re-invite (this) a new player.

Elevenar

From a programers view ...

"You" just forgot to decrease the currently amount of members in a fellowship (minus 1), when one member quit or was disbanded - perhaps not even forgotten, but not updated in the current game state, so while the player is still online.

So, even if you yourself are not able to reproduce, you did something wrong or perhaps did not understand my report. Anyway, the error exists and is perhaps quite easy to solve for a programer, even if you are not able to play the same situation. Sorry to say, but I did report several bugs, that are of that kind...