• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Invisible City

DeletedUser1675

Game version: __ v1.11.1-(09c8e03) (2016-07-18 12:36)
Game world: __Beta 1
Browser + version: __Firefox 43.0.1
Flash Player version: __Shockwave Flash 22.0 r0
Operating System: __ Windows 7 Home Premium
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __ Heartly
Humans or Elves: __ Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A Unable to load visuals of city buildings

Current situation:
Attempting to load city, graphics won't load even if I try to change graphics quality

Expected situation:
I would have expected that rebooting, and refreshing might encourage city to re-appear, but it seems to like the cloaked in invisibility state.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open city
2. Give 5-10 minutes for loading
3. Change Graphics quality

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1675

upload_2016-7-19_20-21-57.png

DeletedUser1075

Mine is glitchy as well. Suddenly I'm missing residences here and there... a refresh is working to show them sometimes for me, but not consistently.

DeletedUser118

I have that almost every morning lately. Whenever I enter the game for the first time of the day, half of my city is missing. One reload solves the problem, but its the same again the next day.

Marindor

Thanks guys, could you all please post a complete bug report template here (like the topic starter did)? Without that, it's hard to look for any common factors that might cause this. Thank you :)

Brummbaer

Dear Marindor,
here it comes

Game version: v1.11.4-(447548e) (2016-07-27 12:35)

Game world: Beta1
Browser + version: Firefox 47.0
Shockwave Flash Player version: 22.0.209

Operating System: Windows10 64Bit
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Brummbaer
Humans or Elves: Elves

Issue: Invisible City

Reproducibility: after Login

Quest title: none

Current situation: Incomplete City

Expected situation: see all buildings

Reproduction Steps: Boot Computer, Login on Elvenar, mention situation, take screenshot. Reload game >> City complete

Attachments

• citybug.JPG
    citybug.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Thanks for the reports. Unfortunately we have been unable to reproduce this. Loading the city sometimes takes a few seconds, but it never stalls completely - it does always load. At least it did in our tests.