• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Interactions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser481

... what about City Walls ( with Great good defense bonus ) and option of Lootin other Cities ....

I know I know ... It's about some nervous and not good "atmo-oson-sphere" but ... skip goods and plunder only houses, workshops with some new things ...

... what about daily increase of culture from plunder? I dont know ... maybe 100 cults for 8 hours per one win battle?

Still question, how to do people quiet and good when see city plundin :(

In this monologue were included these topics :
- City Walls ( for great def of city )
- Plundin other cities
- Increase Culture ( temporarily ) others like from support

btw. with this topic could be startin other raises ( fe in new building for hire a landsknechts ... dwarven, vampires, outrageously expensive Dragon and ...
... Have a Nice Day :))))

DeletedUser481

... ehm ... Excuse me :))) or possibility to Build in City one building from two options :
Conqueror - with Darkenstein ( The Stone of Battle ... ehm threee ... sometimes four :)))
... this buildin will be warehouse for Plndin soins, goods, culture and also people ( fe I need 50 people in my city and 500 culture ... so attack other city. This city after attack has this same all amounts but ( or not :))) and Ive got 5 new people or 50 culture. These amount are for 8 hours in Darkenstein )
SatoriSky- with Bird of Wood ( Plain with Unicorns :))) which increase def for Wall of defense and in some amount to increase some peace numbers ( fe 5perc of population and 5perc of culture :)))

...aaaah ... this Chianti change to Merlot, but its also superfect :))))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43

It seems that your ideas are related to Player versus Player (PvP). We have already forwarded the idea of a PvP Arena that's separate from your city, as most players have stated that they wouldn't like their cities to be plundered. However, you could still discuss the idea of being able to plunder cities (and all the relating features, e.g. the city wall and the culture rewards) in this PvP thread (click). I'll close this thread as a duplicate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.