• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion InnoGames TV - October Episode

DeletedUser118

Actually this eposide was a day late. We already knew about the guest races. So its nothing really new this time. Also too bad there won't be any Halloween events in here. But I guess it wouldn't match to the concept of the game.

Peer also makes a great mad scientist I'd say. >_>

Oh and I wonder if its just me who thinks of these two guys whenever I see the two Elvenar members:

gkmcu4it.jpg

:D;)

DeletedUser338

Muf-Muf's face is no longer a secret :p
And we might not get anything new from this video, but if they can promise to show new stuff in the next one already, then Elvenar is going the right way :D

DeletedUser1163

Does anyone know how to view this October episode. I can't find the video anywhere. Help.

DeletedUser778

It is in the thread Muf-Muf linked in his first post.

DeletedUser

Actually this eposide was a day late. We already knew about the guest races. So its nothing really new this time. Also too bad there won't be any Halloween events in here. But I guess it wouldn't match to the concept of the game.

Maybe it was meant for Elvenar's other servers which i don't think have got the Guest Races update still :rolleyes: .... or have they also got it along with the beta ??o_O

And yes its very good to know that there's something new to look forward to in the very next episode after the major update of the new content recently... It will be quite a fast development if that announcement has to do something with further addition to the game content...:)