• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion InnoGames TV - May Episode

SoggyShorts

That's probably because I prefer high-culture buildings. On the Live server I'm in the S&D chapter, but my city is locked in the desert of the dead, therefore I need high-culture building and don't have room for low-culture building with some extra pop.
You should consider replacing a couple residences with the best pop/culture building next event. There's always one that give more pop/square, and gives you culture instead of taking it away like residences do.

The prize from this mini event for example takes up 1 more square than your level 25 houses, but doesn't need a road.
Also it gives 2300 culture + the 724 culture you save by not having a residence.
Plus you gain 900 pop

I know gaining 3,000 culture and 900 pop isn't a huge jump in chapter 10, but if it's free and easy, there's not much reason not to:)

DeletedUser1760

I love the events too. I didn't have time to do much in the Phoenix event and i still got 4 new Father Tress to replace 4 of the Winter event trees and added 4k to my culture. I stopped doing the regular quests early in the event and only did the daily quests and picked up some eggs here and there.

DeletedUser

You should consider replacing a couple residences with the best pop/culture building next event. There's always one that give more pop/square, and gives you culture instead of taking it away like residences do.

The prize from this mini event for example takes up 1 more square than your level 25 houses, but doesn't need a road.
Also it gives 2300 culture + the 724 culture you save by not having a residence.
Plus you gain 900 pop

I know gaining 3,000 culture and 900 pop isn't a huge jump in chapter 10, but if it's free and easy, there's not much reason not to:)

I have saved a ton of space with the glacier and glossy gardens, like soggy says they give more pop then a residence don't need a road and give culture instead of taking it like residences.

Because I'm in the Desert of the Dead on the worldmap on the Dutch server, I don't get NH from my neighbours (they all left the game ages ago), only from my fellows. Therefore to maintain a cultural bonus I need High-Culture buildings my fellows can give NH on. Most culture-buildings with pop attached are low on culture, just like the current event building. I have enough pop, so they are no help to me. What would help is active neighbours, but I've given up on that ever happening :(

DeletedUser

Once you factor in the culture from the building plus the culture you save they're not so bad;)

Low-culture buildings can hurt your cultureboost with NH. I learned that the hard way, when I place a couple of libraries (because of the mana), and everbody gave NH on those, ignoring my high-culture building. Result only barely 150% cultureboost some of the time. Even with Watchtower on lvl 7 :(:(

Heymrdiedier

Low-culture buildings can hurt your cultureboost with NH. I learned that the hard way, when I place a couple of libraries (because of the mana), and everbody gave NH on those, ignoring my high-culture building. Result only barely 150% cultureboost some of the time. Even with Watchtower on lvl 7 :(:(
If you want a high culture boost all the time i can give you a tip.
Try putting your main hall in upgrade every morning (cancel it the next day and restart the upgrade).
If you have the main hall in upgrade, you will notice very fast that all your culture will be buffed.
(if your main hall requires mana, then upgrading main hall over night also spares you of some mana decay over night, altho that doesnt matter much since you want to use that mana on the upgrade eventually anyway)

DeletedUser

If you want a high culture boost all the time i can give you a tip.
Try putting your main hall in upgrade every morning (cancel it the next day and restart the upgrade).
If you have the main hall in upgrade, you will notice very fast that all your culture will be buffed.
(if your main hall requires mana, then upgrading main hall over night also spares you of some mana decay over night, altho that doesnt matter much since you want to use that mana on the upgrade eventually anyway)

Lol too late, main hall is already on max level :oops:

SoggyShorts

Low-culture buildings can hurt your cultureboost with NH. I learned that the hard way, when I place a couple of libraries (because of the mana), and everbody gave NH on those, ignoring my high-culture building.
Wait, you said you are in a barren wasteland, right? So your FS members are the ones buffing bad buildings? That shouldn't be too hard to fix.