• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion InnoGames TV - May Episode

DeletedUser

I haven't taken the time for the other games, mostly because I know of those games but I don't care for them. Love the Elvenar part!!!!!! Epic, why isn't the human music happy? You have background music of 2 minutes that is slow and gets boring quickly. Why not make 5 minutes with varying speeds.

DeletedUser118

I have to admit I really like the Tribal Wars 2 add. Specially the part where the door bell goes before the troops attack the second guy. :D

DeletedUser

I saw the Elvenar Part and saw a really funny thing... The speaker talks about neighbor trading and opens the Wholesaler.... and bought there the stuff:D :D Now I am know what Inno means with neighbors. -> the Wholesaler :p

DeletedUser

I've watched the part about Elvenar: it's amazing...
I'm not interested in other games only 'cause I've no so much time to spend: I've to work too :D

DeletedUser338

The trailer looks pretty nice, but also kind of made it look like you just wait until you can click for gold again. Then again, the things you can do in Elvenar are still quite limited, so I guess there wasn't much of a choice.
I was kind of hoping to see some plans for the future though. I wanna know where the game is going.

And the The-West part was pretty lame. It was barely about The-West. Then again, they just threw in the "upgrade-update" without it making any sense, so I guess it's better for them to just lay low for now. At least gives me less to complain about.

DeletedUser

And the The-West part was pretty lame. It was barely about The-West.
Yes, it was an ad for new apprenticeships to work there. But the thing is, innogames need a lot of good people, but the job market in Hamburg is limited. It is an expansive town with less possibilities to rent a cheap flat or something like that. If you read the new "yearly financial report" you can see that inno have there a bigger problem, so I can understand that inno make there an ad.