• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion InnoGames TV - December Episode

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see our latest InnoGames TV episode here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

DeletedUser118

Jonas o/

Too bad to see the Innogames TV Episodes going but I hope the replacement will be an even better way of giving us infos about what's new in the Inno world. (and please not only available on Facebook :rolleyes:).

Oh and also interesting to see that my old game The West is still alive (and finaly has a CM again :D).

DeletedUser1163

So sad, no more InnoGames episodes. We won't see Diana anymore nor Thi and Kai,and I miss Oli. I really enjoyed watching the game designers introduce us to the new games features. They always put a smile on my face with their antics. Why is this change happening? Are robots taking over or worse, Orcs? Don't do away with the episodes. They're only 10 minutes to watch. That doesn't take up too much of our time.

Marindor

We won't see Diana anymore nor Thi and Kai,and I miss Oli. I really enjoyed watching the game designers introduce us to the new games features. They always put a smile on my face with their antics.

We're currently working on a different format, but that doesn't mean the videos and live sessions will disappear. They will stay, but we will present them to you in a different way. :)