• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion InnoGames TV - August Episode

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the latest episode of InnoGames TV. We are looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser118

So a techtree upgrade is finaly coming soon. That are some great news! :cool:

DeletedUser629

That's because the devs do read the forum Lord-Jirre, and i believe you were one of the first players to ask for a Q&A.

Marindor

Whaha! Nice episode indeed and I am really looking forward to the next tech tree update! :cool:

DeletedUser594

Is like a FOE replay, way back in 2012 we where waiting for the same thing!
Bring it on!!:)

DeletedUser

Is like a FOE replay, way back in 2012 we where waiting for the same thing!
Bring it on!!:)
Another time anomaly in Hamburg :p. But I hope for the next upgrades and a new tech tree... I have roundabout 500 squads in the barracks, I want them upgrade :D and than I will kill the man with the big cannon.

DeletedUser

Good work Timon and Oliver. You guys are an inspiration for all future game makers. A pity that Barbarians are just useless nowadays.
Lord Jirre, you had asked a good question. It is nice to know someone who's name is known all over the world.

DeletedUser338

I highly doubt my name is "known all over the world", but thanks :p

DeletedUser

Well you have the Netherlands, Germany (Of course since Inno is German), Amerika, Africa, and some other countries.
And these are the people I know that live there.